Showing 1-20 of 96 results
- Gibson Cat-Back Exhaust System Dual Split Stainless Steel Crew/Quad Cab 4.7L/5.7L Dodge Ram 2009-2018$535.49 Regular Price $594.99
- Gibson Cat-Back Exhaust System Metal Mulisha Stainless Steel Single Exit Crew Cab/Mega Cab 4.7L/5.7L Dodge Ram 2009-2013$506.11 Regular Price $539.99
- Gibson Cat-Back Exhaust System 3" Dual Split Stainless Steel Crew Cab 3.0L EcoDiesel Dodge Ram 2014-2018$557.99 Regular Price $619.99
- Gibson Performance Exhaust PERFORMANCE HEADER; STAINLESS 5.9L Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 / Durango / Dakota 1996-2003$444.67 Regular Price $494.08
- Gibson Performance Exhaust CAT-BACK SUPER TRUCK EXHAUST SYSTEM; STAINLESS Dodge Ram 1500 3.9L/5.2L/5.9L 1994-2001$379.20 Regular Price $421.33
- Gibson Performance Exhaust TURBO-BACK SINGLE EXHAUST SYSTEM; STAINLESS Crew Cab 5.9L Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2003-2004$608.73 Regular Price $676.37
- Gibson Performance Exhaust PERFORMANCE HEADER; STAINLESS Dodge Ram 2500/3500 1996-2002$535.14 Regular Price $594.60
- Gibson Performance Exhaust PERFORMANCE HEADER; STAINLESS 8.3L Dodge Ram 1500 2004-2005$535.14 Regular Price $594.60
- Gibson Performance Exhaust PERFORMANCE HEADER; STAINLESS 5.7L Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2003$444.67 Regular Price $494.08
- Gibson Performance Exhaust PERFORMANCE HEADER; STAINLESS 5.2L/5.9L Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 / Dakota 1992-1995$444.67 Regular Price $494.08
- Gibson Performance Exhaust PERFORMANCE HEADER; STAINLESS 4.7L Dodge Ram 1500 / Dakota 2004-2007$444.67 Regular Price $494.08
Showing 1-20 of 96 results
When it comes to well-crafted, great-sounding exhaust kits for your vehicle, Gibson Performance Exhaust is a top choice for enthusiasts of all vehicles. Constructed in the U.S.A. with high-grade stainless steel and available ceramic coating, these kits utilize smart design that will easily bolt on to your vehicle, making installation easy.
Many of Gibson’s products are specifically crafted for reduced interior sound levels, allowing you to enjoy the aggressive, rumbling exhaust note without being inundated by noise in the cabin. This is achieved by using high-quality, thick materials in both the muffler case and exhaust piping, with no internal packing. High-grade engineering and design keep the volume and tone where you want them, even under heavy throttle. Make no mistake though: these are performance-oriented exhaust systems that will still give you the aggressive sound you want to hear.
With amazing sound quality, plus increases in performance and fuel efficiency, it’s easy to see why so many drivers select Gibson for their aftermarket exhaust system. Plus, with a variety of finishes available, you can be sure that you’ll also have exhaust tips that look fantastic and are sure to stand out from the crowd. With products available for the Mustang, Wrangler, Silverado, Colorado, F-150, Ranger, Tundra, Tacoma, and RAM trucks (not to mentions classics like the Bronco and C10),