Gorilla Locking Lug Nut Kit Chrome Bronco 1966-1977
- Direct Fit On 1966-1977 Bronco
- Ideal For Aftermarket Wheels
- Closed End Prevents Rusting
- Chrome-Plated Finish
Gorilla Chrome Locking Lug Nut Kit for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
This Gorilla Locking Lug Nut kit is perfect for 1966-1977 Ford Broncos with either factory or aftermarket wheels. These 91983XL closed end lug nuts and locking lug nuts will provide you with peace of mind no matter where you park your Focus ST by ensuring that your wheels will be there when you go back to your car.
- (16) 13/16” Hex Closed End Lug Nuts (1/2” x 20 Thread Pitch)
- (4) Chrome Locking Lug Nuts
- (4) Chrome Pull-Through Style Valve Stems
- (1) Locking Lug Key
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit for all 1966-1977 Broncos
- Ideal for Aftermarket Truck Wheels
- Closed End Design Prevents Rusting
- Compatible with OEM and Aftermarket Wheels
- Complete Kit Adds Peace of Mind with Locking Lug Nuts
If you’re upgrading wheels, sometimes the factory lug nuts are too wide or may not have the correct seat to fit on aftermarket wheels. Or, perhaps you want to replace the old and worn factory lug nuts with fresh, new locking ones. This kit will get the job done in either case. Gorilla offers this lug nut kit with 13/16" acorn style lug nuts that can use your factory lug wrench and includes a specific thin-walled socket for the locking lug nuts that minimizes the potential to damage the wheels.
The closed end design on these lug nuts prevents rusting problems so they always thread smoothly with reliability in mind. The external pattern design produces much better torque and prevents breakage as well. And the included pull-through style valve stems will help complete your installation. Each Gorilla lug nut is stamped with the thread size for easy identification and to prevent confusion with your existing factory lug nuts as well.
Order a 91983XL Gorilla Chrome Locking Lug Nut Kit for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning