Make your classic 1969-1977 Ford Bronco looks as good as when it rolled off the dealer lot with this new Black Powder Coated Grille Assembly! This grille assembly is a direct-fit replacement for your damaged original and comes in a durable black powder-coated finish. This version comes without OEM Ford lettering.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality die stamped heavy-gauge sheet metal construction
- All original contour details and mounting brackets for larger round signal lights
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Headlight adjusters included
- Smooth design to keep that clean front end look
- Direct-fit replacement for your rusty or damaged grille
This is a new grille assembly for the iconic 1969-1977 Ford Bronco. This grille shell has a die stamped sheet metal construction with all the original contours formed into it, for a clean looking front end.
To top it off, this great replacement unit has been black powder-coated to preserve and protect the assembly from the elements to keep your Bronco looking good for years to come.