Need a new steering wheel that fits a 9-bolt installation hub, and you want one that’ll add some modern flair to your vehicle’s interior? Then be sure to check out this GT9 Pro-Touring Sport Wood Steering Wheel (52-5377) from GT Performance!
Features and Benefits:
- Inspired by GM’s Optional Sport Steering Wheel Used in Classic Chevy Muscle Cars in the 70s
- Offers Modern Style for Vehicle’s Interior
- Center is Made of 5086 Aluminum and Polished to Mirror-Like Finish
- Outer Portion of Grip has Hand-Rubbed Mahogany Wood with Perforated Leather Inner Grip
- Inner Steel Channel with Molded Polyurethane Grip
- Polished Spokes with Dished Spoke Design for Increased Strength and Rigidity
- Fits 9-Bolt Steering Installation Hubs
This GT Performance (52-5377) GT9 Pro-Touring Sport Wood Steering Wheel with Polished Spokes for 9-Bolt Installation Hubs is inspired by GM’s optional Sport Steering Wheel that was used in many different classic Chevy muscle cars back in the 1970s!
The center is made of 5086 aluminum with a polished mirror-like finish, and the other portion of the grip has hand-rubbed mahogany wood with a perforated leather inner grip. This steering wheel also features polished spokes with a dished spoke design to ensure strength and rigidity. It’ll fit all 9-bolt steering installation hubs!
- 1964-1/2 Mustangs
- 1965-1980 Mustangs
- 1965-1979 F100s
- 1960-1987 C10s
Please Note: This steering wheel doesn’t include a horn button. You must use a GT Performance GT9 Horn Button.