GT Performance Steering Wheel Installation Hub GT3 Black Anodized 3-Bolt Chevrolet C10 1960-1969
- Install 3 Bolt Wheels
- CNC Billet Aluminum
- Three Bolt Design
- Black Anodized Finish
GT Performance 3-Bolt Black Anodized GT3 Steering Wheel Installation Hub for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968 and 1969 Chevrolet C10s.
If you've been thinking about customizing or upgrading the interior of your 1960-1969 Chevrolet C10, than why not add a high-end 3-bolt steering wheel? This GT Performance 3-Bolt Black Anodized GT3 Steering Wheel Installation Hub (20-5002) is the first step you'll need for your cab project.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit for 1960-1969 Chevy C10s
- Allows you to install a modern 3-bolt steering wheel (GT3) into your truck
- Features sleek black anodized finish
- High-quality one-piece design crafted from durable CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- Includes detailed instructions and all mounting hardware/components for installation
You'll have plenty of options when it comes to upgrading to a 3-bolt steering wheel for your classic Chevy truck, but you'll need a steering wheel adapter to make that happen. GT Performance designed this 3-bolt installation hub to be a direct-fit to your existing steering column. It'll allow you to install any aftermarket 3-bolt steering wheel you'd like (steering wheel sold separately).
The black metallic finish will fantastic in your C10's cab and adds an extra custom touch. You'll get absolutely everything needed to install your new hub, including all the hardware and detailed instructions, so the project will be quick and easy to complete. Don't wait and place your order with CJ's today!
This Kit Includes:
- Black anodized 3-bolt steering wheel hub
- Horn contact wires
- Turn signal cam
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.