GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Black Leather With Horn Button/Polished 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1965-1966/1968/1970-1977
GT Performance Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for 1965-1966, 1968 and 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 F-100s.
Are you on the hunt for the perfect new steering wheel and horn button for your 1965-1966, 1968 or 1970-1977 F-100? Do you want one that looks original and is built to last? If so, take a closer look at this Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub from GT Performance that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Wheel Features & Benefits:
- One-Piece Design Made of 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Polished Front and Back
- Black Leather Top Grip with Modular Finger Grips
- Grip Can be Removed and Custom-Wrapped to Match F-100’s Interior
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern Can be Used with Any GT9 Install Hub and GT3 Horn Button
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern Interchangeable with Any Standard 9-Bolt Hub or Horn Button
- Diameter: 15-1/2"; Dish: 1-3/4"
Horn Button Features & Benefits:
- Ford Licensed
- 40s-Style Ring Designs
- Included Horn Button Installs Flush in Wheel and Secured with "Sure-Lock" O-Ring Design in a Billet Base
- Made of 6061 Aluminum with Brilliant Polished Finish
- Covers 9-Bolt Pattern for Smooth, Elegant Look
- Interchangeable in Any Standard 9-Bolt Steering Wheel
- Your Choice of: No Logo, Ford Oval Logo, Black Ford Oval Logo, Engraved V8 Logo or Black Engraved V8 Logo
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- One Piece Billet Design for Easy Installation
- Polished Finish
- Designed for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Instructions Included
- Adjustable Column Sleeve to “Dial In” the Perfect Clearance Between the Hub and Column
- Grade 8 Hardware for Strength
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
- Works with GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels and 9-Bolt Aftermarket Wheels
- Designed for Vehicles with an Alternator
This Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit comes with a Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub and your choice of horn buttons. You can get a plain horn button, or you can get one with a Ford logo or a V8 logo! This steering wheel is a one-piece design that's made of 6061 billet aluminum with a polished front and back. It features a black leather top grip with modular finger grips that you can remove and have custom-wrapped to give your F-100's interior a more one-of-a-kind look. This steering wheel also has a 9-bolt mounting pattern that can be used with any GT9 install hub and GT3 horn button, and the mounting pattern is also interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button.
The included Ford-licensed horn button is a 40s-style ring design that installs flush in your steering wheel and is secured with a "Sure-Lock" O-ring design that sits in a billet base. This horn button is made of 6061 aluminum with an eye-catching polished finish and it covers the 9-bolt pattern for a smoother and more elegant appearance!
Please Note: This Steering Wheel Kit will NOT fit 1967 and 1969 F-100s.
This Kit Includes:
- Steering Wheel and Components Needed to Install Wheel and Installation Hub with Your Choice of Horn Button
Order a GT Performance Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for your 1965-1966, 1968 or 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!