GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Black Leather With Horn Button/Polished 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1969/1978-1979
GT Performance Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for 1969 and 1978-1979 F-100s.
If you're restoring the interior of a 1969 or 1978-1979 F-100, then chances are you're going to need a new steering wheel. Over time, the one that originally came in your F-100 can sustain some damage or end up faded thanks to repeated exposure to the sun. So be sure to pick up this Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub by GT Performance that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Wheel Features & Benefits:
- One-Piece Design Made of 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Polished Front and Back
- Black Leather Top Grip with Modular Finger Grips
- Grip Can be Removed and Custom-Wrapped to Match F-100's Interior
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern Can be Used with Any GT9 Install Hub and GT3 Horn Button
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern Interchangeable with Any Standard 9-Bolt Hub or Horn Button
- Diameter: 15-1/2"; Dish: 1-3/4"
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- One Piece Billet Design for Easy Installation
- Polished Finish
- Designed for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Instructions Included
- Adjustable Column Sleeve to “Dial In” the Perfect Clearance Between the Hub and Column
- Grade 8 Hardware for Strength
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
- Works with GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels and 9-Bolt Aftermarket Wheels
- Designed for Vehicles with an Alternator
Horn Button Features & Benefits:
- Ford Licensed
- 40s-Style Ring Design
- Installs Flush in Wheel and Secured with "Sure-Lock" O-Ring Design
- Made of 6061 Aluminum with Brilliant Polished Finish
- Covers 9-Bolt Pattern for Smooth, Elegant Look
- Interchangeable in Any Standard 9-Bolt Steering Wheel
- Your Choice of: No Logo, Ford Oval Logo, Black Ford Oval Logo, Engraved V8 Logo or Black Engraved V8 Logo
This Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit comes with a polished 9-bolt installation hub and your choice of horn button! This Banjo-style steering wheel is made of 6061 billet aluminum and has a lovely polished finish on its front and back. It also has a black leather top grip with modular finger grips, and you can easily remove the grip to have it custom-wrapped! This steering wheel has a 9-bolt mounting pattern that can be used with any GT9 install hub and GT3 horn button, and it's also interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button. Plus, it has a diameter of 15-1/2" for easy steering and also has a slight 1-3/4" dish, so it won't take up any extra space!
The included Horn Button comes with your choice of no logo, a Ford Oval logo, a black Ford Oval logo, an engraved V8 logo or a black engraved V8 logo. Each one is officially licensed by Ford and installs flush with your steering wheel with a "Sure-Lock" O-ring design. The horn button is made out of 6061 aluminum with a lovely polished finish, and it'll cover the 9-bolt pattern for a smoother and more elegant look.
Please Note: This Steering Wheel Kit will NOT fit 1970-1977 F-100s.
This Kit Includes:
- Steering Wheel and Components Needed to Install Wheel and Installation Hub with Your Choice of Horn Button
Order a GT Performance Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for your 1969 or 1978-1979 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!