GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Genuine Wood With Horn Button/Black 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1967
GT Performance Genuine Wood Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Black 9-Bolt Hub for 1967 F-100s.
Are you in love with your classic interior but itching for an upgrade? Thankfully, CJ Pony Parts has the perfect addition for your 1967 F-100. This Genuine Wood Banjo Steering Wheel from GT Performance will keep a vintage style while providing you with more comfort and customization options, and it comes with a classic Black 9-Bolt Hub and your choice of Horn Button.
Banjo Steering Wheel Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Polished Front and Back
- Genuine Wood Top Grip with Billet Finger Grips
- Includes Your Choice of Horn Button
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
- Can be Used with any GT9 Install Hubs/Horn Buttons
- Interchangeable with any Standard 9-Bolt Hub/Horn Button
- Diameter: 15.5”
- Dish: 1.75”
Please Note: This steering wheel comes with your choice of horn button: no logo (plain 3-ring), engraved Ford oval, engraved V8 logo, V8 logo decal or Ford oval decal. Please indicate your desired choice using the drop-down menu.
In the 1930s and 1940s, the Banjo-style steering wheel was very popular. To pay homage to this period of timeless performance, CJ Pony Parts offers this Banjo-style steering wheel from GT Performance for all 1967 F-100s. It’s manufactured using a single piece of 6061 aluminum for reliable durability and covered with a real wooden top grip with billet finger grips. Unlike other Banjo-style wheels, this wheel has a slightly larger diameter (15.5”) for more comfort and easier steering. You’ll still have plenty of room, however, because the dish is only 1.75 inches. The wood grip can be removed and custom painted by an upholstery shop to match your interior. This steering wheel comes with your choice of horn button. You can purchase it without a logo (1940s-inspired 3-ring design), with an engraved iconic Ford oval, with an engraved V8 logo, with a black V8 logo decal or with a Ford oval decal that has a black background. With all these customizable options, you can maintain your classic interior while adding your own, unique style.
Horn Button Features:
- 40s Style Ring Design
- Polished Finish
- 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Secured Using “Sure-Lock” O-Ring
- Mounts Flush in Wheel
- Covers 9-Bolt Pattern
- Interchangeable with any Standard 9-Bolt Wheel
*This kit comes with the steering wheel, horn button and all the components needed to install the steering wheel and installation hub.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- One Piece Billet Design for Easy Installation
- Black Anodized Finish
- Grade 8 Hardware Included
- Step by Step Illustrated Instructions Included
- Adjustable Column Sleeve to “Dial In” the Perfect Clearance Between Hub and Column
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels/9-Bolt Aftermarket Wheels
- Designed for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels
- Designed for Vehicles with an Alternator
This wheel has a 9-bolt mounting pattern, making it compatible with any GT9 installation hub and horn button. It can also be interchanged with any standard nine bolt hub or horn button. The hub has a black anodized finish for a great, subtle look and is also machined from 6061 aluminum. It includes all the necessary hardware for a simple and easy installation.
Order this GT Performance Genuine Wood Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Black 9-Bolt Hub for your 1967 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following F-100 years: