GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Genuine Wood With Horn Button/Polished 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1965-1966/1968/1970-1977
GT Performance Genuine Wood Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Hub for 1965, 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 F-100s.
Taking care of your classic F-100 means maintaining its beautiful vintage style, but this doesn’t mean you can’t customize it, too. CJ Pony Parts offers this Genuine Wood Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Hub from GT Performance so that you can personalize your F-100 without losing the classic style you love.
This steering wheel was inspired by Banjo-style wheels from the 1930s and 1940s, symbolizing an era of timeless performance. It’s built specifically for 1965-1966, 1968 and 1970-1977 Ford F-100s and comes with all the components needed to install the wheel and installation hub with your choice of horn button.
Banjo Steering Wheel Features and Benefits:
- Forged 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Polished (front and back)
- Genuine wood top grip with billet finger grips
- 9-bolt mounting pattern
- Can be used with any GT9 install hubs and GT3 horn buttons
- Interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button
- Horn buttons install flush in wheel
- Diameter: 15.5”
- Dish: 1.75"
*This will not fit 1967 or 1969 Ford F-100s.
Horn Button Features:
- 40s style ring design
- Brilliant polished finish
- Made from 6061 aluminum
- Secured using “sure-lock” O-ring design
- Mounts flush in wheel
- Covers 9-bolt pattern for smooth, elegant look
- GT9 horn button is interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt steering wheel
Please Note: This steering wheel is available to purchase with multiple horn button options: no logo (plain 3-ring design), engraved Ford oval, engraved V8 logo, V8 logo decal or a Ford oval decal. Please indicate your desired horn button using the drop-down menu.
This beautiful Banjo-style steering wheel from GT Performance is manufactured using one piece of polished 6061 aluminum for the frame, then it’s fitted with a wood half grip with billet finger grips for comfort. The grip offers you the ability to further customize your interior by removing it and having it custom painted by an upholstery shop to perfectly match your interior.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- One piece billet design for easy installation
- Polished finish
- Designed for GT9 bolt steering wheels
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions included
- Adjustable column sleeve to “dial in” the perfect clearance between the hub and column
- Grade 8 hardware for strength
- 9-bolt mounting pattern
- Works with GT9 bolt steering wheels and 9-bolt aftermarket wheels
- Designed for vehicles with an alternator
Unlike other Banjo steering wheels on the market, this wheel has a slightly larger diameter (15.5”) to make steering easier and more comfortable for you. Though it’s larger, it’s dish is only 1-3/4”, leaving you plenty of room. The wheel has a nine-bolt mounting pattern and can be used with any GT9 bolt installation hubs and horn buttons. CJ Pony Parts offers this kit with several different horn button options to further personalize your interior. You can buy this wooden steering wheel without a logo on the horn button (1940’s 3-ring design), with an engraved Ford oval, with an engraved V8 logo, with a black V8 logo decal or with a Ford oval on a black background decal.
Add a personal touch to your F-100’s interior. Order this brand-new GT Performance Genuine Wood Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Hub for your 1965, 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!