GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Gray Leather With Horn Button/Black 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1965-1966/1968/1970-1977
GT Performance Gray Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Black 9-Bolt Hub for 1965, 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 F-100s.
CJ Pony Parts offers this Banjo-style, 1940s-inspired Gray Leather Steering Wheel Kit for those who are looking to add some personality to their truck’s interior without taking away from the vintage style. The Banjo style was symbolic in wheels from the 1930s and 1940s and pays tribute to an era of timeless performance. This steering wheel from GT Performance fits all 1965-1966, 1968 and 1970-1977 Ford F-100s and comes with a Black 9-Bolt Hub and your choice of Horn Button.
Steering Wheel Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured Using Forged 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Polished Finish on Front and Back
- Gray Leather Top Grip with Billet Finger Grips
- Comes with Your Choice of Horn Button
- Grip can be Removed and Custom Wrapped
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
- Compatible with any GT9 Install Hubs and GT3 Horn Buttons
- Interchangeable with any Standard 9-Bolt Hub or Horn Button
- Diameter: 15.5”
- Dish: 1.75”
Horn Button Features:
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Polished Finish
- Secured with “Sure-Lock” O-Ring Design
- Mounts Flush in Wheel
- Covers 9-Bolt Pattern for Smooth Look
- Interchangeable with any Standard 9-Bolt Steering Wheel
*This steering wheel comes with your choice of horn button. Please indicate which design/logo you want using the drop-down menu.
This wheel’s diameter is slightly larger than other Banjo steering wheels on the market to make it easier to steer and provide more comfort. It has a polished finish on the front and back and a half-wrapped gray leather top grip with billet finger grips. The top grip can be removed and custom wrapped by an upholstery shop to either match your interior or provide a pop of color for custom flare. Whatever you want for your F-100. You also get to choose what design comes on your horn button when you order this steering wheel kit. It comes without a logo (plain, 1940s 3-ring design), with an engraved Ford oval, with an engraved V8 logo, with a black V8 logo decal or with a decal that has a Ford oval on a black background. The kit also includes a black 9-bolt installation hub.
Hub Features and Benefits:
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
- One Piece Design for Easy Installation
- Designed for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels
- Includes Grade 8 Hardware for Strength
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Instructions are Included
- Adjustable Column Sleeve to “Dial In” the Perfect Clearance Between Hub and Column
The hub in this GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit is manufactured using 6061 billet aluminum, which makes installation easy and means it is compatible with any GT9 steering wheel or horn button. This hub has a black anodized finish that looks great with every color interior. The column sleeve is even adjustable so you can set the perfect distance between the column and hub without any hassle.
Order this GT Performance Gray Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Black 9-Bolt Hub for your 1965, 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!