GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Gray Leather With Horn Button/Black 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1969/ 1978-1979
- Your Choice of Horn Button!
- Made from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Removeable Gray Rim Wrap
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
GT Performance Gray Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Black 9-Bolt Installation Hub for 1969, 1978 and 1979 F-100s.
The GT Performance Gray Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit conveniently features a Banjo-styled steering wheel, a black 9-bolt installation hub, a horn button of your choice, and the necessary hardware needed for installation! Banjo-styled steering wheels from GT Performance are constructed of billet aluminum, measuring 15-1/2" in diameter. The interchangeable hub makes for a straightforward installation that will improve the overall appearance of your interior.
Features and Benefits:
- One-piece forged 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Polished spokes with gray leather grip and black anodized hub
- Modular billet finger grips
- Horn button installs flush in the wheel and secured with an O-ring design
- Interchangeable 9-bolt mounting pattern (fits GT9 install hubs and GT3 horn buttons)
- Diameter: 15-1/2”; Dish: 1-3/4”
A gray leather top grip is removable to offer you the ability to customize the wheel with whichever style wrap you prefer! The 9-bolt mounting pattern is usable with any GT9 installation hub and GT3 horn button and is even interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button! The 40s-style horn button that comes with this kit comes in your choice of no logo, a polished Ford Oval logo, a black Ford Oval logo, an engraved V8 logo, or a black V8 logo. Once secured using an O-ring design, it will sit flush in your steering wheel, covering the 9-bolt pattern for a smoothly integrated design!
*Please indicate your desired horn button design in the drop-down menu.
- 1969 F-100
- 1978-1979 F-100