GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Gray Leather With Horn Button/Polished 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1967
GT Performance Gray Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for 1967 F-100s.
You keep your early model F-100 looking and running like it just came off the assembly line, but maybe you haven’t customized it as much as you’d like. If you want to personalize your interior while keeping the classic feel, this Gray Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub from GT Performance is perfect for you. This steering wheel is designed with the ‘40s ring style and classic logo horn buttons to keep a vintage style while adding some flare to your truck’s interior.
Banjo Wheel Features and Benefits:
- One piece forged 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Polished (front and back)
- Gray leather top grip with billet finger grips
- Grip can be removed and custom wrapped to match your vehicles interior
- Horn buttons install flush in wheel and are secured with an O-ring design
- 9-bolt mounting pattern
- Can be used with any GT9 install hubs and GT3 horn buttons
- Interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button
- Includes installation components
- Fits 1967 Ford F-100s
- Diameter: 15.5”
- Dish: 1.75”
Please Note: This steering wheel is available to purchase with different horn buttons: without a logo (plain 3-ring pattern), engraved Ford oval, engraved V8, black V8 decal or a Ford oval decal with a black background. Please use the drop-down menu to indicate your desired option.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- One piece billet design for easy installation
- Polished finish
- Designed for GT9 bolt steering wheels
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions included
- Adjustable column sleeve to “dial in” the perfect clearance between the hub and column
- Grade 8 hardware for strength
- 9-bolt mounting pattern
- Works with GT9 bolt steering wheels and 9-bolt aftermarket wheels
- Designed for vehicles with an alternator
This vintage wheel’s frame is constructed from 6061 polished aluminum and has a gray leather half-wrapped top grip with billet finger grips. This wheel’s diameter is slightly larger than other Banjo steering wheels on the market to make steering even easier and more comfortable. It still leaves plenty of room, though, because it only has a 1-3/4” dish. This wheel from GT Performance has a 9-bolt mounting pattern and can be used with any GT9 bolt installation hub and horn buttons.
Horn Button Features:
- ‘40s style ring design
- Brilliant polished finish
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Secured using “sure-lock” O-ring design
- Mounts flush in wheel
- Covers 9-bolt pattern for smooth elegant look
- GT9 horn button is interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt steering wheel
The Banjo-style was iconic in wheels from the 1930s and 1940s and pays tribute to an era of timeless performance. The leather grip can be removed and custom wrapped by an upholstery shop to perfectly match your F-100’s interior. This wheel is available to purchase with several different horn buttons: without a logo (plain 3-ring pattern), with an engraved Ford oval, with an engraved V8 logo, with a black V8 decal or with a Ford oval decal. With all these customization options, you can make your F100's interior look amazing without losing the classic Ford style.
Order this GT Performance Gray Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for your 1967 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following F-100 years: