GT Performance Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Tan Leather With Horn Button/Polished 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1967
GT Performance Tan Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for 1967 F-100s.
Are you on the hunt for the perfect new steering wheel for your 1967 F-100, but you want something that looks original? If so, be sure to pick up this Tan Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub from GT Performance that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Wheel Features & Benefits:
- One-Piece Design Made of 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Polished Front and Back
- Tan Leather Top Grip with Billet Finger Grips
- Grip Can be Removed and Custom-Wrapped to Match F-100’s Interior
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern Can be Used with Any GT9 Install Hub and GT3 Horn Button
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern Interchangeable with Any Standard 9-Bolt Hub or Horn Button
- Diameter: 15-1/2"; Dish: 1-3/4"
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- One Piece Billet Design for Easy Installation
- Polished Finish
- Designed for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Instructions Included
- Adjustable Column Sleeve to “Dial In” the Perfect Clearance Between the Hub and Column
- Grade 8 Hardware for Strength
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
- Works with GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels and 9-Bolt Aftermarket Wheels
- Designed for Vehicles with an Alternator
This Tan Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub from GT Performance comes with a Banjo-style steering wheel and your choice of a horn button: with a Ford or V8 logo or without one. The steering wheel is a one-piece design made of 6061 billet aluminum with a polished front and back. It features a tan leather top grip with billet finger grips. You can easily remove this top grip so you can have it wrapped to match the rest of your F-100's interior, making this steering wheel an excellent choice for anyone who's looking for a more one-of-a-kind, custom interior! The 9-bolt mounting pattern can be used with any GT9 install hub and GT3 horn button, and it's also interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button. This steering wheel has a 15-1/2" diameter, so it'll be easy to steer, but you'll still enjoy plenty of interior room thanks to its slight 1-3/4" dish.
Horn Button Features & Benefits:
- Ford Licensed
- 40s-Style Ring Designs
- Included Horn Button Installs Flush in Wheel and Secured with O-Ring Design
- Made of 6061 Aluminum with Brilliant Polished Finish
- Covers 9-Bolt Pattern for Smooth, Elegant Look
- Interchangeable in Any Standard 9-Bolt Steering Wheel
- Your Choice of: No Logo, Engraved Ford Oval Logo, Black Ford Oval Logo, Engraved V8 Logo or Black Engraved V8 Logo
The included 40s-style Ford-licensed horn button comes in your choice of plain with no logo, an engraved Ford Oval logo, a black Ford Oval logo, an engraved V8 logo or a black engraved V8 logo. It'll fit flush in your steering wheel and is secured with an O-ring design. This horn button is made out of 6061 billet aluminum with a lovely polished finish, and it covers the 9-bolt pattern for a smoother and more elegant look!
This Kit Includes:
- Steering Wheel and Components Needed to Install Wheel and Installation Hub with Your Choice of Horn Button
Order a complete GT Performance Tan Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Polished 9-Bolt Installation Hub for your 1967 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following F-100 years: