This Set of HP Plus Rear Brake Pads (HB803N.639) from Hawk Performance is designed for autocross, track days, and just about any sport driving scenario. They could be the perfect addition to your pony!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Rear Set for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Extremely High Friction Coefficient
- Fade Resistant Ferro-Carbon Compound
- Suited for Autocross, Track & Club Racing Events
- High Torque Value with a Low Wear Rate
- Updated HP+ Compound Doubles Expected Pad Life and Decreased Rotor Wear by 82%
- Made in the USA
The high friction coefficient these pads have is great for racing environments, as well as any other driving conditions that require frequent, repetitive heavy braking. Hawk Performance HP Plus brake pads won’t heat up excessively and you will not have to change them out before heading home from the track or event.
You'll have confidence knowing you have the stopping power necessary at the track and the peace of mind in having the right brake pads for the street. Utilizing a unique Ferro-Carbon compound, they are designed to withstand the intense heat of spirited driving with heavy braking.
The all-new HP+ compound helps reduce pad and rotor wear while maximizing stopping power. It may also be quieter and less dusty with some applications while exhibiting less temperature sensitivity, for improved modulation and driver confidence.
- Due to the significantly high friction levels produced to achieve race-level braking, dust generation, rotor wear, noise while braking and pad life may be affected.
- These will NOT fit 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs, 2015-2021 Base Model EcoBoost Mustangs, 2015 GT Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option and the 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 or GT350R.
- 2015 EcoBoost Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option
- 2015 Base Model GT Mustangs
- 2016-2021 GT Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads must be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.