This Set of HPS-5.0 Rear Brake Pads (P/N: HB803B.639) from Hawk Performance will push the limits of your ABS system and be the perfect addition to your 2015 EcoBoost equipped with the Performance Pack, Base Model GT or 2016-2022 Mustang GT equipped with the Performance Pack!
This Ferro-Carbon compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace design partnered with the braking technology of motorsports, the results are shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions and street car friendly characteristics. Pedal feedback, Noise, Brake Torque and Dust control was Hawk’s goal with HPS (High Performance Street) 5.0. Not a replacement for their current HPS product, but a change that allows the driver to challenge themselves and their car with a new and unique driving feel. High Performance Street 5.0 disc brake pads are designed to be the premium replacement pad for your Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Rear Set for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Extended Pad Life with Low Levels of Brake Dust
- Improved Pedal Feel and Minimal Brake Fade
- Increased Stopping Power while being Gentle on Rotors
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Made in the USA
- 2015 EcoBoost Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option
- 2015 Base Model GT Mustangs
- 2016-2022 GT Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option
Please Note: These will NOT fit V6, Base Model EcoBoost, 2015 GT Equipped with the Performance Pack Option or any Shelby Mustang models.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.