This Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads (P/N: HB803F.639) from Hawk Performance are world renowned for increasing stopping power and will be the perfect addition to your 2015 EcoBoost equipped with the Performance Pack, Base Model GT or 2016-2021 Mustang GT equipped with the Performance Pack!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Rear Set for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Extended Pad Life with Low Levels of Brake Dust
- Increased Stopping Power while being Gentle on Rotors
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Made in the USA
Increasing the performance of your Mustang's braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance's HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of aerospace and motorsports severe-duty friction technology. The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock Mustang brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement Mustang brake pads. Less fade means you'll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.
Please Note: These will NOT fit 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs, 2015-2021 Base Model EcoBoost Mustangs, 2015 GT Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option and the 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 or GT350R.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2015 EcoBoost Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option
- 2015 Base Model GT Mustangs
- 2016-2021 GT Mustangs Equipped with the Performance Pack Option