Hawk Performance set out to solve excessive noise and dust issues with a set of PC Front Brake Pads and a pair of Talon Rotors. The Performance Ceramic Brake Pads minimize dust output and seriously reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) for quiet operation. Prioritize the safety of your street legal 2015-2021 Base EcoBoost Mustang or 2015-2017 V6 Mustang with high-performance Brake Pads and Rotors. It's time to experience better stopping power, even in wet driving conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Stable Friction Output
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding 240-Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier Maintains Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO-Certified Facilities in North America
Performance Ceramic is rotor-friendly and known to extend the lifespan of the Brake Pad. Each ceramic brake pad formula features a linear friction profile to promote the efficacy of your ABS system.
- Set of PC Front Brake Pads (HB773Z.664)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors (HTC5386)
To avoid the need for modifications, Hawk's proprietary DTC curved slot Talon Rotor is built to OE specs, weights and production processes. They are then balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues. The slots also promote a clean pad surface. Meanwhile, the cross-drilled design improves thermal efficiency and heat dissipation while bolstering strength.
- 2015-2021 Base EcoBoost Mustang
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustang
*Does NOT fit Performance Pack EcoBoost, 2015-2021 GT, GT350/GT350R model Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.