You demand only the best for your street-legal 2016-2021 Performance Pack GT Mustang, and brake components are no exception. That's why Hawk Performance developed their PC Brake Pads and Talon Rotors. Not only do they increase stopping power, but they enhance your ABS brake system and perform phenomenally under wet braking conditions. With this particular purchase, you'll receive a complete set for the front and rear of your S550.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front and Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Stable Friction Output
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding 240-Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier Maintains Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO-Certified Facilities in North America
Performance Ceramic Brake Pads produce nominal dust and noise levels. They are developed to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), thus the incredibly quiet operation. Performance Ceramic is also rotor-friendly and is known to extend the lifespan of the Brake Pad. Each ceramic brake pad formula features a linear friction profile to promote the efficacy of your ABS system.
- Set of PC Front Brake Pads (HB805Z.615)
- Set of PC Rear Brake Pads (HB803Z.639)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors (HTC5383 )
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors (HTC5385)
To avoid the need for modifications, Hawk's proprietary DTC curved slot Talon Rotor is built to OE specs, weights and production processes. They are then balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues. The slots also promote a clean pad surface. Meanwhile, the cross-drilled design improves thermal efficiency and heat dissipation while bolstering strength.
- 2016-2021 Performance Pack GT Mustang
*Does NOT fit 2015 Performance Pack GT Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.