If you’re ready to start your 2015-2021 Performance Pack EcoBoost Mustang or 2015-2021 GT Mustang’s journey into the world of strip racing, a supercharged brake system is inevitable! Get ahead of the game with the Rear Hawk Performance HPS 5.0 Brake Pad Set and Talon Rotor Kit from CJ Pony Parts! Constructed of a top-notch Ferro-Carbon compound, the HPS 5.0 disc brake pads are built to handle short stopping distances while providing impeccable performance under heavy brake use. The pad’s unique design also provides better control over pedal feedback, noise, brake torque and dust control for a cleaner, superior brake system.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Extended Pad Life
- Low Levels of Brake Dust
- Improved Pedal Feel
- Minimal Brake Fade
- Increased Stopping Power
- Gentle on Rotors
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Rotors Balanced with CNC-Programmed, Precision-Milled Slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Traits through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested per ISO-9227, Exceeds the 240-hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In that Resists Galling
The included Talon rotors employ Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design, using CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots to noticeably reduce harmonic resonance and maintain a clean surface on your pads. Each rotor features a cross-drilled design for improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and wet braking. The perfect customization for your aftermarket GT or Performance Pack EcoBoost, this kit will challenge the way you drive and unlock the next level of your Pony’s braking potential!
- Set of HPS 5.0 Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 2015-2021 Performance Pack EcoBoost Mustang
- 2015-2021 GT Mustang
*Does NOT fit 2015-2021 Base EcoBoost, 2015-2017 V6, 2015-2021 Performance Pack GT, GT350/GT350R model Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.