The curves and swerves your 2015-2021 Performance Pack GT Mustang encounters during autocross and club racing events require constant, heavy braking to get the job done. If you want to keep your Mustang in tip-top shape while sport driving, this set of Hawk Performance Front HP Plus Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts can offer the easy, modification-free installation that instantly injects maximized stopping power with higher torque to keep your Mustang in first place!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete front kit for driver and passenger sides
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for Autocross and Club Racing events
- New HP+ compound doubles pad life and reduces rotor wear by 82%
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These Hawk Performance HP Plus Front Brake Pads use a Ferro-Carbon formulation that resists wear while increasing the torque on your Performance Pack GT Mustang! Heavy repetitive braking is easy to perform with these brake pads thanks to an HP+ compound that increases your pad life while decreasing wear on your new Talon Rotors. Not only do they put out less noise, but they are also less dusty, too! The rotors also feature a patented DTC curved slot design that matches OE specifications, weights, and production processes so you can install them without making modifications. These CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots reduce harmonic resonance while keeping your brake pads free from pesky debris that normally sticks in wet weather. Plus, their cross-drilled design makes for better braking in these wet conditions, as well as improving thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, and strength.
- Set of HP Plus Front Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- 2015-2021 Performance Pack GT Mustang
*Does NOT fit 2015-2021 Non-Performance Pack GT Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.