With less dust and less noise, these Hawk Performance Front and Rear HPS Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts are the ultimate in improved stopping power! Designed for 2015-2021 Performance Pack EcoBoost and GT Mustangs, these Brake Pads include Talon Rotors for the front and rear on both sides that fit without modifications!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete front and rear kit for driver and passenger sides
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors for extended pad life
- Low dust and virtually noise-free
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These HPS Brake Pads from Hawk Performance are designed to offer 20-40% more stopping power than a standard replacement set of brake pads. They will fade much slower than others so their performance-improving abilities can last through anything! These brake pads include front and rear Talon Rotors that are balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots that keep your pads' surfaces clean and clear of debris. This patented DTC curved slot design is built to OE specifications, weights, and productions processes. They are also cross-drilled, improving thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, and wet braking.
- Set of HPS Front Brake Pads
- Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2015-2021 EcoBoost Mustang with Performance Pack
- 2015-2021 Base GT Mustang
*Does NOT fit 2015-2021 Base EcoBoost, 2015-2017 V6, 2015-2021 Performance Pack GT, GT350/GT350R model Mustangs.