Experience matters, that's why the engineers at Hawk Performance have dedicated their highest in quality and dedication to bringing your S550 Mustang GT a brake rotor like no other. This (HTC5383) has a DTC curved slot design that's top-of-the-line. Constructed to ideal OE specifications, weight, and production processes to fit with absolute perfection without the need for any modifications whatsoever.
- Engineered, Machined, Finished and Coated in ISO Certified Facilities in North America
- G3000 Metallurgy - Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Characteristics Through Extensive Dynamometer Testing
- All Rotors are Balanced with CNC Programmed, Precision Milled Slots to Significantly Reduce Harmonic Resonance Issues, Maintain a Clean Pad Surface and Expel Away Debris
- Salt-Spray Tested per ISO-9227 - Exceeding the 240 Hours Requirement
- Proven Cross-Drilled Designs to Optimize Thermal Efficiency, Heat Dissipation, Strength and Improve Wet Braking
- Magni™ Coating Barrier Applied that Maintains Superior Corrosion Resistance and Ensures Quick and Easy Bed-in that Resists Galling
- Made in the USA
- 2015-2020 Mustang GT w/Performance Package
- Sold as a pair
When searching for a new set of high-quality brake pads, there is no brand better than Hawk Performance, which is available from CJ Pony Parts. Hawk Performance specializes in producing the most durable, reliable brake pads that are able to improve the stopping power of all years of Mustangs, both early and late model. By upgrading your GT Mustang's worn-out brake pads with a set of Hawk Performance brake pads today, you will give your vehicle greater stopping power, minimal brake dust development, and a reduction in brake noise.