So, you want to track your Shelby Mustang. You also don't want to change out your brake pads for the drive home. Hawk Performance has what you need! These HP+ Brake Pads (HB903N.604) can handle the intense temperatures of a track day or autocross competition, and work well on the street too. They're perfect if you're a weekend warrior using your Shelby on the track, and on public streets.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front Set for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Extremely High Friction Coefficient
- Fade Resistant Ferro-Carbon Compound
- Suited for Autocross, Track & Club Racing Events
- High Torque Value with a Low Wear Rate
- Doubles Expected Pad Life and Provides an 82% Decrease in Rotor Wear
- Made in the USA
The high friction coefficient of these HP+ pads is great for racing environments, such as track days or autocross events. Hawk Performance HP Plus brake pads won’t heat up excessively and you will not have to change them out before heading home from your race. You can have confidence in your stopping power at the track, and rest easy knowing you can drive it home. Utilizing a unique Ferro-Carbon compound, these pads withstand the intense heat of repeated heavy braking.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 Mustang
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350R Mustang
- 2020-2021 Shelby GT500 Mustang
*These will NOT fit 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs, 2015-2021 EcoBoost Mustangs, or 2015-2021 GT Mustangs.