Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Do you wish your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler had better stopping power? If so, install this Pair of Talon Front Brake Rotors (HTC4470) from Hawk Performance and reduce harmonic resonance, expel away debris and keep a clean pad surface for years to come.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- G3000 metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve wet braking
- Magni coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
Built to OE specifications, weights and production processes, these rotors will fit your Jeep JK’s current braking system without modifications. This pair of premium-quality front rotors are made from the automotive casting material of G3000 metallurgy and are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots. The proven cross-drilled design of these rotors gives them exceptional thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength while out on the road. Significantly reducing harmonic resonance and designed to expel debris away from the wheels, the magni coating barrier on these Talon rotors will resist corrosion throughout their lifetime.
Order a Pair of Hawk Performance (HTC4470) Talon Front Brake Rotors for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!