If you’re planning on giving your 1994-1998 V6 or GT Mustang a brake upgrade, check out this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS Brake Pads (HKC4023.182F), now available from CJ’s!
Talon Front Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance features through dynamometer testing
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance issues, keep a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
This pair of Talon rotors features Hawk’s patented DTC curved slot design and are made to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each Mustang without modifications. These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. This pair of rotors will replace both the front driver and passenger side brake rotors currently on your Mustang.
HPS Features & Benefits:
- 0.660" pad thickness
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
These HPS, or High-Performance Street, brake pads offer more friction than your stock brake pads, providing 20-40% more stopping power and less brake fade than a standard replacement brake pad. The less fade your brake pads experience the more durable the brake pad is with less brake dust and improved performance.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 1994-1998 GT Mustang
- 1994-1998 V6 Mustang