Hawk Performance HPS Pads and Talon Rotors offer improved braking performance on your Mustang! These parts are a direct fit and completes both your front and rear systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front and Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life/ Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Dynamometer tested for long-lasting durability
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
This Kit from Hawk Performance includes a Set of HPS (High Performance Street) Front and Rear brake Pads and Set of Front and Rear Talon Rotors are world-renowned for increasing stopping power on your 1994-1998 V6 or GT Mustang.
These HPS, or High-Performance Street, brake pads offer more friction than your stock brake pads, providing 20-40% more stopping power and less brake fade than a standard replacement brake pad. The less fade your brake pads experience the more durable the brake pad is with less brake dust and improved performance.
The Hawk Performance Talon rotors features Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design and are built to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each application without modifications.
These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Their cross drilled design provides improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and better braking when wet.
- 0.660" pad thickness
This Kit Includes:
- Set of HPS Front Brake Pads
- Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 1994-1998 Mustang V6
- 1994-1998 Mustang GT
*Does NOT fit 1994-1998 Cobra Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.