Need improved stopping power for your Mustang? These rotors and brake pads from Hawk Performance are easy to install and provide a high-performance and low-dust design.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust and noise-free
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
This Kit from Hawk Performance includes a Set of HPS (High Performance Street) Front Brake Pads with a Pair of Front Talon Rotors are world-renowned for increasing stopping power on your 2015-2021 Base EcoBoost and 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs.
These HPS, or High-Performance Street, brake pads offer more friction than your stock brake pads, providing 20-40% more stopping power and less brake fade than a standard replacement brake pad. The less fade your brake pads experience the more durable the brake pad is with less brake dust and improved performance.
The Hawk Performance Talon rotors feature Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design and are built to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each application without modifications.
These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Their cross-drilled design provides improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and better braking when wet.
- 2015-2021 Base EcoBoost Mustang
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustang
*Does NOT fit Performance Pack EcoBoost, GT, GT350/GT350R model Mustangs.
This Kit Includes:
- Set of HPS Front Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.