Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair With Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Set V6/ GT 1994-2004
- Cross Drilled Design
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Increased Stopping Power
- Includes Pads And Rotors
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 V6 and GT Mustangs.
Completely overhaul your 1994-2004 V6 or GT Mustang’s rear braking system with this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pads (HKC4024.183B), now available from CJ’s!
Talon Rear Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- Cast from G3000 Metallurgy automotive material
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance issues, keep a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Validated design and performance features through dynamometer testing
- Made in the USA
The cross-drilled design of these rotors will optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve your Mustang’s braking in wet driving conditions. These Talon rotors feature Hawk’s proprietary DTC curved slot design and are manufactured to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each Mustang with no modifications necessary. This pair of rotors will replace both the rear driver and passenger side brake rotors that are on your Mustang.
HPS-5.0 Features & Benefits:
- Very quiet, low noise
- Improved braking
- Extended pad life
- Minimal fade under higher temps
- Improved pedal feel
- Decreased stopping distances
- Pushing the Limits of ABS
- Made in the USA
These brake pads feature a Ferro-Carbon compound that combines safety and quality with the braking technology of motorsports. You can expect improved performance under heavy braking conditions and street car friendly characteristics from these brake pads. These 5.0 High Performance Street pads are more responsive and durable than most standard options and are formulated to generate and release low levels of brake dust in normal street driving conditions.
Please Note: This set of Rear Brake pads are recommended for race applications.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Order a Pair of Hawk Performance (HKC4024.183B) Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for your 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 V6 or GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning