If you're looking for a great way to replace your 1957 or 1961-1977 F-100's headlights while also upgrading them at the same time, you're in luck! This pair of 7" LED Headlights is the perfect choice since each one combines the technology of LEDs with the classic good looks of original F-100 headlights!
Features & Benefits:
- Less HP Drag and Less Stress on Alternator: Uses About One-Tenth of Current Compared to Older Incandescent Lamps
- Won’t Heat Up Wiring: Custom, Patented LED Heat-Sink for Efficient Cooling
- Pure White Light Output with Round Beam Pattern
- Lasts Longer than Standard Bulbs
- More Than 2400 Lumens and More Than 100 LEDs Per Lamp
- Fits H4 Socket Perfectly
- Connecting Tabs Fit All Standard 7” Sealed or Semi-Sealed Headlamps
- Extends About 1-1/2" Past Back of Reflector
- Includes Two Metal and Glass Housings, Two (2) H4 24-Watt LED Lamps and Necessary Adaptors
- Sold as a Pair: Driver Side and Passenger Side
This pair of 7" LED Headlights is the perfect choice for any 1957 or 1961-1977 F-100 owner! After you install them, you'll enjoy less horsepower drag and less stress on your F-100's alternator since these new headlights will use about one-tenth of the current that your factory headlights used to use! Plus, you won't need to worry about any wiring overheating or melting since these headlights come with a custom, patented LED heat-sink that will cool them quickly and efficiently. This pair of headlights offer a nice, pure white light output with a round beam pattern that lasts longer than their standard counterparts. Each lamp offers more than 100 LEDs with more than 2400 lumens and will fit an H4 socket perfectly. The connecting tabs will fit all standard 7" sealed or semi-sealed headlights too. Each of these LED headlights extends about 1-1/2" past the back of the reflector. You'll get two (2) headlights that come in a metal and glass housing with 24-watt LED bulbs and all of the necessary adaptors.
Please Note: These headlights will also fit 1948-1956 F-100s that have been converted to a 12-volt electrical system, but they will NOT fit any 1958-1960 F-100s.