Holley Carburetor 2300 Series 500CFM Aluminum Polished Universal
- Stock Replacement
- Polished Aluminum
- Manual Choke
- 50cc Accelerator Pump
Holley Universal 500CFM Aluminum Polished 2300 Series Carburetor.
If you need a stock replacement for your 2BBL street application, then Holley's Universal 500CFM Aluminum Polished 2300 Series Carburetor (0-4412SA) is the obvious solution! Also mandated for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies, the 2300 Series features a 50cc accelerator pump for increased fuel under initial acceleration.
Features and Benefits:
- Polished Aluminum Construction for Clean Appearance
- Manual (Cable Driven, Hand Operated) Choke
- 50cc Accelerator Pump for Increased Fuel Under Initial Acceleration
- Power Valve Blow-Out Protection
- 100% Wet-Flow Tested to Ensure Reliable Performance
- Works With GM, Chrysler and Ford A/T Kickdown Linkage
*Additional parts may be required.
Replace that aging factory 2BBL once and for all! Holley's replacement is 100 percent wet-flow tested by in-house experts for reliable performance that will see you through to the finish line. The carburetor is made of polished aluminum for a shiny, clean appearance. It features power valve blow-out protection and a manual choke for accurate cold start control.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: