Holley EFI In-Tank Fuel Pump Module 255 Lph OE Style 1965-1970
Holley 255 Lph OE Style In-Tank Fuel Pump Module with EFI for 1965,1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 Mustangs.
Pumping fuel at 255 lph, this Holley 12-305 OE Style In-Tank Fuel Pump Module will optimize your First-Generation Mustang's horsepower with electric fuel injection technology. Holley designed this fuel pump module for 1965-1970 Mustangs by accommodating the OE fuel gauges, fuel tank, and fuel hard line for a smart conversion to EFI.
Features and Benefits:
- In-tank fuel pump rated at 255-lph
- Supports up to 550 horsepower on EFI engines
- Pre-calibrated fuel level sending unit designed to work with the factory fuel gauge
- Fuel pump includes a Hydramat to protect the fuel available at the pump from contaminates
- Fuel pressure is internally regulated and preset at 58psi
- All return fuel is handled inside the tank. No requirement for return line.
Converting the fuel system in your 1965-1970 Mustang to EFI is easier than ever with this Holley 12-305 OE Style In-Tank EFI Fuel Pump Module. The design will work as a direct replacement for your factory fuel tank pick-up and sending unit. There is no need for modifications, saving you time and money from replacing your fuel tank. You can even preserve the factory fuel hard line, and simply connect the outlet of the pump module to the hard line on your vehicle with a EFI rated fuel hose and hose clamps. CJ Pony Parts ships Holley's in-tank fuel pump module with the extra required components to fit all three sizes of Mustang fuel tanks from 1965-1970. You're just left with the choice of which fuel gauge float arm for your factory fuel tank size.
- 1965-1968, 16-gallon tank
- 1969, 20-gallon tank
- 1970, 22-gallon tank
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: