If your lowered 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 needs a new exhaust system that will accomadate its clearance issues, then you need this Holley 2.5" Rear Exit-Through Crossmember Header Back Exhaust System (BH13194) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- 2.5” System (H-Pipe Crossover) With Dual Rear Exits
- Through-Crossmember Design Provides Maximum Ground Clearance For Lowered Trucks
- Compatible With Rear Mounted Fuel Tanks, Wide Rear Wheels/Tires And Specific Aftermarket Rear Panhard/Track Bars
- Fits With Coil Spring Rear Suspensions Only (Stock Or Aftermarket Stock-Type Systems)
- Straight-Through 304SS Mufflers Provide Elevated Corrosion Resistance And Maximum Power
- Integral Part Of Hooker Blackheart 1963-1972 Chevy/GMC C10/C15 Truck LS/LT Engine Swap Systems
- Constructed From Lightweight, 18 -Gauge, Mandrel Bent, 409 Stainless Steel Maximizing Strength And Durability
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance And Hassle-Free Installation
- All Hardware Included
This Header Back Exhaust System is made by Holley to help you push the boundaries of performance and engine swaps! This 2-1/2" system uses an H-pipe crossover with dual rear exits. Its through-crossmember design will provide maximum ground clearance for your lowered truck. It is designed for use with coil spring rear suspensions only. Its straight-through mufflers are made from 304 stainless steel that will resist corrosion and provide maximum power. The crossmember is made from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel that is strong and durable so it will last for years to come! The tube geometry design of this system (BH13194) is easy to install thanks to the included hardware.
- 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10