CJ Pony Parts offers a brand-new Holley 2-1/2" Through-Cross Member Header Back Exhaust System With Dual Side Exits (BH13200) for maximum clearance and corrosion resistance. This exhaust system's through-cross member design provides maximum ground clearance for lowered trucks and features lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel to maximize strength and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-1/2” system (H-pipe crossover) with dual side exits
- Through-crossmember design
- Maximized ground clearance
- Straight-through 304SS mufflers
- Elevated corrosion resistance
- Lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel
- All hardware included
*Integral part of Hooker Blackheart 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 truck LS/LT engine swap systems.
*Compatible with rear-mounted fuel tanks, wide rear wheels/tires and specific aftermarket rear Panhard/track bars.
*Fits with coil spring rear suspensions only (stock or aftermarket stock-type systems).
All the necessary hardware for installation is included so you can optimize the performance of your LS/LT engine swap's performance. The 2-1/2" header back exhaust system from Holley features straight-through mufflers and excellent tube geometry to get this upgrade installed on your 1967-1972 Chevy or GMC truck over the weekend.
- 1967-1972 Chevy C10 and GMC Trucks with a Short Bed