Holley continues to push the boundaries of performance and engine swaps with powerful exhaust systems to support LS/LT engine swap performance. The 304 stainless steel Holley 2-1/2" Through-Cross Member Header Back Exhaust System With Dual Rear Exits (BH13198) is constructed of lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel to maximize strength and durability, A through-cross member design provides maximum ground clearance and keeps corrosion at bay. All the necessary hardware is included to assist in this upgrade project!
Features and Benefits:
- 2-1/2” system (H-pipe crossover) with dual rear exits
- Straight-through 304SS mufflers
- Maximized ground clearance
- Elevated corrosion resistance
- Lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel
- All hardware included
*Compatible with rear-mounted fuel tanks, wide rear wheels/tires and specific aftermarket rear Panhard/track bars.
*Fits with coil spring rear suspensions only (stock or aftermarket stock-type systems).
*Integral part of Hooker Blackheart 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 truck LS/LT engine swap systems.
- 1967-1972 Chevy C10 and GMC Trucks with a Short Bed