As fellow truck enthusiasts, we at CJ Pony Parts celebrate aftermarket performance exhaust systems that continue to advance on the horizon of performance and engine swaps. If you are planning to upgrade your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, you do not need to look any further. CJ Pony Parts is thrilled to introduce you to a brand new Holly 3" Through-Crossmember Header Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exits (BH13197).
Features and Benefits:
- 3” system (H-pipe crossover) with dual rear exits
- Through-crossmember design provides maximum ground clearance for lowered trucks
- Compatible with rear-mounted fuel tanks, wide rear wheels/tires and specific aftermarket rear Panhard/track bars
- Fits with coil spring rear suspensions only (stock or aftermarket stock-type systems)
- Straight-through 304SS mufflers provide elevated corrosion resistance and maximum power
- Integral part of Hooker Blackheart 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 truck LS/LT engine swap systems
- Constructed from lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
Truck enthusiasts around the world recognize that the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Constructed from lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability, this exhaust system's through-cross member design provides maximum ground clearance for lowered trucks. Do not pass up on these 304 stainless steel LS/LT engine swap exhaust systems for the popular 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 trucks. All hardware that is necessary for installation is included in your purchase.
- 1967-1972 Chevy and GMC Trucks