As fellow truck enthusiasts, we at CJ Pony Parts celebrate aftermarket performance exhaust systems that continue to advance on the horizon of performance and engine swaps. Constructed of lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel, this Holly 3" Through-Crossmember Header Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exits features a through-cross member design to provide maximum ground clearance. These 304 stainless steel LS/LT engine swap exhaust systems include the necessary for installation for a complete weekend project.
Features and Benefits:
- 3” system (H-pipe crossover) with dual side exits
- Through-crossmember design
- Maximized ground clearance
- Straight-through 304SS mufflers
- Elevated corrosion resistance
- Lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel
- All hardware included
*Compatible with rear-mounted fuel tanks, wide rear wheels/tires and specific aftermarket rear Panhard/track bars.
*Fits with coil spring rear suspensions only (stock or aftermarket stock-type systems).
*Integral part of Hooker Blackheart 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 truck LS/LT engine swap systems.
- 1967-1972 Chevy C10 and GMC Trucks with a Short Bed