Here at CJ Pony Parts, we celebrate aftermarket performance exhaust systems that continue to push the boundaries of performance and engine swaps. If you are considering enhancing your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, you have come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts is excited to offer you a brand new Holley 3" Through-Crossmember Header Back Exhaust System with Dual Side Exits (BH13195). Constructed from lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability, this exhaust system's through-cross member design provides maximum ground clearance for lowered trucks.
Features and Benefits:
- 3” system (H-pipe crossover) with dual side exits
- Through-crossmember design provides maximum ground clearance for lowered trucks
- Compatible with rear-mounted fuel tanks, wide rear wheels/tires and specific aftermarket rear Panhard/track bars
- Fits with coil spring rear suspensions only (stock or aftermarket stock-type systems)
- Straight-through 304SS mufflers provide elevated corrosion resistance and maximum power
- Integral part of Hooker Blackheart 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 truck LS/LT engine swap systems
- Constructed from lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
Truck enthusiasts around the world recognize that the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Check out these 304 stainless steel LS/LT engine swap exhaust systems for the popular 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 trucks. All hardware that is necessary for installation is included in your purchase.
- 1967-1972 Chevy and GMC Trucks