Holley Super Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Polished Finish Kit
- 100-lb/hour fuel injectors
- Incredibly universal part
- Supports up to 650HP
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor included
Holley Super Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit with a Polished Finish.
Are you looking to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine with a standard 2300 Holley Flange to EFI but are unable to find the best product? Do you also own a 1965-1979 Ford Mustang, a 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, or a 1957-1980 Ford F100? If you find yourself answering yes to these questions, then you need to stay on this page! It is time for you to consider investing in a Holley Super Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit (550-852) with a Polished Finish from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt-on 2300 flange carburetor replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports forced induction up to 650HP with four 100-pound-per-hour Injectors
- 2.5 bar MAP sensor included which safely works on applications up to 21.5 PSI
- Only four wiring connections required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Compatible with draw-thru or blow-thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly boost control with handheld adjustability
- Programmable target air fuel ratios per boost level
- Advanced boost control is available via free Sniper EFI tuning software, including Boost vs. RPM and Boost vs. Time
- Dry or wet nitrous support
- Built-in single stage progressive or non-progressive nitrous control strategies
- High-resolution full color touchscreen for initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM-style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel (weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Equipped with C4/C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions
- Accepts many common 5 1/8" OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for real-time tuning
- Printable throttle body flange template included
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 and United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection and Fire Resistance
If you are in need of something to support forced induction applications up to 650 horsepower, the Holley Super Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit (550-852) is the perfect purchase to make. This EFI Kit is able to do so using four 100-pound-per-hour injectors and full nitrous control built-in. It also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable plus free downloadable EFI software for unlimited control of your engine. This EFI Kit (550-852) has a shiny polished finish and is Coast Guard approved.
- Brand: Holley Sniper EFI
- CFM: 580
- Coast Guard Approved: Yes
- Emission Code: 3
- Finish: Polished
- Flange Size: 2300
- Flange Style: 2300
- Forced Induction HP@60PSI: 650
- Fuel Pressure: 58.5 PSI
- Height: 3.28"
- Injector Size: 100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI
- Inlet / Outlet Size: 9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)
- MAP Sensor: 2Bar
- Max Horsepower Rating: 350 Naturally Aspirated
- Naturally Aspirated HP@60PSI: 350
- Product Type: Sniper 2BBL EFI Kits
- Transmission: 700R4/200R4
- Ford C4/C6: TH350
- 1965-1979 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1957-1980 F100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: