Getting VCT on your Coyote V8 to function if you swapped one into an older vehicle is difficult. Without adapting a Ford module, the best most of us could do was lock out our cams and take the loss of horsepower and usability on the chin. That was before. This Holley EFI Plug and Play Module (550625) unlocks the full potential of your high revving Coyote motor by re-enabling VCT. No more locked cams for your Coyote-equipped restomod, road racer, or dream car.
Features and Benefits:
- Plug and Play Main Harness for stock camshafts using stock coils (558-110)
- Plug and Play Main Harness for stock camshafts using Holley EFI Coils (558-122)
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Pre-Calibrated Ford Sensor Drop Downs in the Holley EFI software
- Ti-VCT Cam Control Down to 400 RPM
- Commanded Timing Matched within 1 Degree
- Four Built-in Diagnostic LEDS make Diagnostics Easy
- Integrated Stock Cam Position Tables eliminate tuning guess work
- User Programmable Tables enable aftermarket cam support
- Main Harnesses come Terminated with Ford TPS and IAC Connectors
- Power Tap Connector Included in Main Harness
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU
Holley couldn't have done much more to make regaining VCT easier. Integrated stock cam position tables eliminate tuning guess work if your engine is stock, for optimal driveability and power right away. If you want aftermarket cams, user programmable tables enable fine tuning on aftermarket Ti-VCT Compatible camshafts. In the event of a cam or crank sensor failure, four built-in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics a breeze. The main harness includes a power tap connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators. The main harness also comes terminated with Ford TPS and IAC connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW throttle body to a manual throttle body. This system uses a CAN bus for high speed data transfer and diagnostics between the VCT and Holley EFI. Holley's taken care of the details, so unlock those cams and unleash some serious horsepower with the Holley EFI Module (550625)!
- Vehicles with a 2013-2017 Coyote TI-VCT V8 Engine
- For use with NTK Oxygen Sensor and USCAR Fuel Injectors
Please Note: Installation of an External MAP Sensor is required; we recommend Holley part number (538-13) for N/A Applications.
This TI-VCT HP EFI KIT is designed to be used with a cable driven throttle body.