Holley Trailing Arm Crossmember Steel Black Chevrolet C10 1963-1972
- 1/4" Thick Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Bolt-In Installation
- Includes Mounting Bolts
Holley Steel Black Trailing Arm Crossmember for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Does your lowered 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 experience driveshaft clearance issues? If you want to alleviate these problems, you should consider using this Holley Steel Black Trailing Arm Crossmember (BHS510) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- For 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 2WD Trucks with Trailing Arms (Truck Arms) and Coil Spring Rear Suspension
- Maintains stock pinion angle on lowered trucks
- Works with 1-piece driveshaft
- Dual exhaust cutouts through crossmember instead of under the frame
- Fits up to 3" dual exhaust
- 1/4" thick steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Works with Hooker Blackheart 1963-1972 C10 swap components
- Replaces factory crossmember and works with factory trailing arms
- Includes trailing arm mounts
- Includes mounting bolts
- Bolt-in installation requires no cutting or welding
- Fits in stock location
This Holley Steel Black Trailing Arm Crossmember will maintain the proper pinion angle and eliminate any driveshaft clearance issues on your lowered truck! This is because it allows the exhaust system to go through the crossmember's dual exhaust cutouts instead of forcing it to go under the frame. This provides extra ground clearance for up to 3" dual exhausts. It will replace the factory part in the stock location. It works with the factory trailing arms as well as all 1963-1972 C10 Hooker Blackheart swap components. This crossmember (BHS510) features a 1/4" thick steel construction with a black powder coated finish for remarkable durability. It includes mounting bolts to provide you with a bolt-in installation that requires no cutting or welding.
- 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10