Showing 1-20 of 40 results
- HRE FF04 Wheel 20"x10" Liquid Metal 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF04 Wheel 20"X11" Liquid Metal 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF15 Wheels 18”x9”/18”x10" Liquid Silver 2005-2019From $1,200.00
- HRE FF04 Wheel 20"x11" Tarmac 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF01 Wheel 20"x10.5" Tarmac 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF01 Wheel 20"x10.5" Liquid Silver 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF04 Wheel 20"x10" Tarmac 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF15 Wheel 20"X10" Liquid Silver 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF01 Wheel 20"x9.5" Liquid Silver 2005-2019From $607.50
- HRE FF15 Wheel 20"x11" Liquid Silver 2005-2019From $607.50
Showing 1-20 of 40 results
Though they all perform the same function, not all wheels are created equal. Because a vehicle’s stock wheels are not always the nicest, aftermarket rims are a common modification for many car enthusiasts. If you are looking to give your Mustang the best stance and performance available on the market, selecting these FlowForm wheels from HRE are your best bet. Unlike cast rims, HRE's FlowForm wheels use a forming process where a pressure-cast wheel is stretched to a specific profile and thickness based on HRE's custom dimensions. HRE's flow forming process not only improves the grain structure and overall integrity of the aluminum wheel, but also makes it stronger, lighter and much more precise than traditional cast wheels. This process results in a forged aluminum-like internal strength that is truly unmatched.
For over 35 years, HRE Wheels has been an industry-leader in custom-made wheels, while using the same forged material as both Airbus and Boeing. Based out of Vista, California, HRE Wheels serves a diverse customer base across the globe, by developing premium FlowForm wheels for a variety of different automakers. The innovative one-piece design of the HRE Wheels will add a sleek appearance to your Mustang, while opening the door to more performance-driving opportunities if you are looking to hit the track!
You can rest assured when investing in a set of HRE Wheels for your Mustang because their wheels feature TÜV, VIA and JWL certifications. When it comes to getting a wheel that not only looks the part, but also stands up to the test of time and the consistent abuse of a road course, you can count on HRE Wheels to do the job and do it right.
In order to ensure the highest quality possible, every HRE wheel is carefully tested and prepped before it leaves the factory in Japan. Whether you are active on the autocross scene or if you are simply looking for wheels that will enhance your already-exciting driving experience, you cannot go wrong with HRE Wheels, and CJ Pony Parts has you covered!