Road debris can cause serious damage to your 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor. The larger size tires typically installed on these trucks can kick up some fairly sizeable rocks. To keep your exterior protected against scratches, dings and dents from anything your tires throw, install this Pair of Husky Liners 59491 Rear Mud Guards and keep your pick-up’s exterior protected.
This pair of rear mud guards is constructed out of thermoplastic to ensure extreme durability in any weather conditions. To ensure full tire coverage, these maximum length rear mud guards are custom fit to contour to your F-150 Raptor’s fender. A sleek contoured design is achieved through enhanced styling topped off with a black textured finish. The easy installation of this American made pair of rear mud guards requires no drilling. All necessary fasteners and instructions are also included.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed of tough and durable thermoplastic
- Custom fit to contour your specific vehicle's exterior fenders
- Full tire coverage with maximum length
- Endures extreme weather conditions
- Enhanced Styling with a black textured finish and sleek contoured design
- Includes all necessary fasteners and instructions
- Made in the USA
- No Drilling Required
- Easy to install
At the core of Husky Liners wide product line are the custom-fit floor liners, including front seat, rear seat, and cargo area. Husky Liners also manufactures heavy-duty floor mats, custom molded mudguards, and a wide assortment of quality products designed to help extend the life of your vehicle.