This Ididit (1170740020) GM-Style Tilt Chrome Steering Column installs in the same location as your original steering column. It’s meant to be used on any 1967-1972 F-100 with power steering and either a manual or automatic transmission. This tilt steering column features 8 positions and a nice-looking chrome finish and has a 2-1/4" upper and lower tube diameter as well as a 3/4" 36-spline lower shaft. You can add a dimmer/wiper and cruise control with the included 3-7/8" GM-style wiring, and the gripping surface of your aftermarket steering wheel will be in the same location as your original one if you use an adaptor! This steering column comes with a self-canceling turn signal, a GM upper shaft, knobs, levers and a mount. Plus, no modifications will be required for installation!
Features and Benefits:
- 8-Position Tilt Column with Chrome Finish
- 2-1/4" Upper and Lower Tube Diameter
- 3/4" 36-Spline Lower Shaft
- Floor Shift Column
- Dimmer/Wiper and Cruise Control Can be Added Through GM-Style Wiring
- Includes Self-Canceling Turn Signal, GM Upper Shaft and 3-7/8" GM Wire Plug
- Includes Knobs, Levers and Mount
- Made in the USA
Please Note: A stock Ford steering wheel will NOT bolt to this Ididit Steering Column.