This Ididit (1170740010) GM-Style Tilt Paintable Steel Steering Column fits all 1967-1972 F-100s with power steering and a manual or automatic transmission. It installs in the same location as your original column using the original floor mount, the included pre-welded under-dash mount and Ididit installation kit. This steering column features 8 tilted positions with a paintable plain steel finish with a 2-1/4" upper and lower tube diameter and a 3/4" 36-spline lower shaft. You can also add a dimmer/wiper and cruise control using the included GM-style wiring! If you use an adapter, you can add an aftermarket wheel and its gripping surface will be in the same location as the original. This steering column comes with a self-canceling turn signal, GM upper shaft and knobs and levers. Installation is easy thanks to the fact that you won’t need to make any modifications to your F-100 to install it, and this steering column is proudly made in the USA!
Features & Benefits:
- 8-Position Tilt Column with Paintable Plain Steel Finish
- 2-1/4" Upper and Lower Tube Diameter
- 3/4" 36-Spline Lower Shaft
- Floor Shift
- Dimmer/Wiper and Cruise Control Can be Added Through GM-Style Wiring
- Includes Self-Canceling Turn Signal, GM Upper Shaft and 3-7/8" GM Wire Plug
- Includes Knobs, Levers and Mount
- Made in the USA
Please Note: A stock Ford steering wheel will NOT bolt to this Ididit Steering Column.