If you’re restoring the steering system on your vintage 1967-1970 Mustang with power steering, then you’re going to need to pick up this Idler Arm that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Connects to Center Link for Support, Pivoting as Wheels Turn
- Improves Steering Handling, Feel and Safety and Helps Achieve Alignment and Reduces Rapid Tire Wear
- Built Using Some of the Toughest Steel on the Planet
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly Steel Studs Enclosed in Forged SAE1045 Housings
- Heat-Treated for Strength and Durability
- Every Fit Surface CNC-Machined for Precision Fit and Finish
- Sealed with Specially Designed CR-Rubber Boots for Ultimate Durability
- Fits All 1967-1970 Mustangs with Power Steering
- Heavy-Duty Design
- Includes Mounting Bracket, Castle Nut, Bushings, Zerk Fittings and Cotter Pin for Installation
This Idler Arm (102-10074) connects to the center link for support, pivoting your Mustang’s wheels as they turn. This new idler arm from CJ Pony Parts is just what you need to improve steering handling, feel and safety while also achieving better alignment and reducing rapid tire wear. It’s built using some of the toughest steel on the planet, and it’s heat-treated for added strength and durability. It comes with a mounting bracket, castle nut, bushings, zerk fittings and a cotter pin to make installing it even easier!