Are you looking for a new cold air intake for your 2.0 Turbo model 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler? Do you want an easy installation that instantly provides power gains and an aggressive tone? It sounds like you are in serious need of this Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake with Oiled Filter (EVO5006C) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2.0 Turbo models only
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 9 hp and 12 lb-ft. of torque
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Fully serviceable Injen 8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Air Filter
- Stainless steel band clamps with an inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Made in Pomona California, USA
This new Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake provides you with a modular intake system that allows you to adapt it with Injen's fully-functional snorkel system (P/N: EVO15161). It is constructed from cross-linked high-density polyethylene for long-lasting durability and includes stainless steel hardware and automotive-grade urethane couplers so you can quickly install it! Installation requires no aftermarket tuning. Its sealed one-piece housing uses Injen's Twist-Lock System that secures its 8-layer oiled cotton gauze air filter firmly in its place. This system eliminates excess parts, further easing your installation.
This Evolution Cold Air Intake (EVO5006C) provides your Jeep with massive power gains thanks to a custom-designed and dyno-tuned design! It funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor using a patented tuning process that ensures accurate fuel trims. Its filter works perfectly with the Twist-Lock System so air volume is increased along with torque and horsepower. This also creates an aggressive growl as you accelerate. You will gain 9 additional horsepower and 12 lbs-ft of torque, making this intake the best choice for your 2.0 Turbo JL Wrangler!
- 2018-2021 2.0 Turbo Jeep JL Wrangler