If you’re on the hunt for a way to improve horsepower and torque in your 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler, it’s time to pick up this Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake System that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Made in the USA from Cross-Linked Polyethylene for Outstanding Durability and Heat Insulation
- Durable, Roto-Molded Air Box with Plenum and Tube
- First Stand-Alone Air Filter Chamber for Ample On-Demand Air Supply
- Officially the Largest SuperNano-Web Dry Filter on Market
- Dyno-Tuned as System for Guaranteed Safe Horsepower and Torque Gains
- Sleek, Airtight Design for Unmatched Good Looks Under Hood
- Includes Durable Stainless Steel Hardware and Automotive-Grade Hose Couplers
- Perfect OE Fitment: Just Drop into Original Mounting Points, Fasten Clamps and That’s It
This Injen (EVO5007) Evolution Cold Air Intake System is proudly made in the USA out of cross-linked polyethylene that gives it outstanding durability and heat insulation. It has a built-in filter minder so you can quickly and easily inspect your filter, and it comes with a large SuperNano-Web dry filter: the largest on the market today! It’s also dyno-tuned and features a sleek, airtight design that will look great every time you pop your hood open. Easy to install, this cold air intake also comes with stainless steel hardware and automotive-grade hose couplers.
Order an Injen (EVO5007) Evolution Cold Air Intake System for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!