If you’ve been waiting for cold air intake systems to take the next step in product evolution the time to stop twiddling your thumbs in anxious anticipation is upon you. This Injen (EVO9202) Evolution Cold Air Intake System for your GT Mustang with a 5.0L V8 Engine will deliver the horsepower and pounds per feet of torque gains you’re looking for.
Features and Benefits:
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 26 horsepower and 23 pounds per feet of torque
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
- Fully functioning, forward facing ram air scoop
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Made in the USA
Specifically engineered for the 2018-2022 Ford Mustang GT with the 5.0L engine, this intake system is made in the USA from cross-linked high-density polyethylene for enhanced strength and extreme durability. To provide fresh, clean air to your engine, the box has a forward-facing ram air scoop. Additionally, this intake system also includes stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. Easily installed, no cutting or drilling is required for an easy installation process and it does not require aftermarket tuning for the gains you’re looking for.
Precisely tuned and tested on Injen’s in-house dyno, this system replicates stock fueling. This system features a patent-pending twist-lock system that works to ease the installation process while securing the massive SuperNano-Web dry air filter.
This intake also includes a built-in filter monitor for quick and easy filter inspections, a smooth rotational molded induction tube for reduced restriction levels and premium installation hardware. All in all, with this aftermarket upgrade applied to your pony you’ll see horsepower gains of 26HP and a 23 pounds per feet of torque boost.
Please Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.