Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System with 3-1/2" Polished Tubing for 2009 and 2010 5.4L F-150s.
Is your 2009-2010 F-150's performance not the same anymore? Replace the stock air intake under the hood with Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System PF9014P with 3-1/2" Polished Tubing for 2009-2010 F-150s with 5.4L engine to see a sudden soar in horsepower and torque capacity. The power gains are attributed to a combination of expanded, 3-1/2-inch aluminum tubing and a nano-web dry filter that cleans the air while maximizing the airflow.
Features and Benefits:
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 24 lb-ft. of torque
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in the USA
The 6061-T6 aluminum tubing offers superior airflow and styling that keeps unwanted hot air from entering your intake. This helps drop air intake temperatures and feed cool, dense air to that hungry engine. Get ready for a fast and easy weekend project by installing this Injen PF intake system as a direct fit!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.