Injen Cold Air Intake System Power-Flow With 8-Layer Oiled Filter Black 3.6L Chevrolet Colorado/ GMC Canyon 2017-2018
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Smoothes Air Flow
- Improves Horsepower
- Made In The USA
Injen Black Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System with an 8-Layer Oiled Filter for 2017-2018 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons with a 3.6L Engine.
Take your 2017-2018 Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon’s performance to the next level with this Black Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System with an 8-Layer Oiled Filter (PF7024WBC) from Injen. This intake system is designed to fit Colorados or Canyons with a 3.6L engine.
Features & Benefits:
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 11 HP and 9 ft. lbs. of torque
- Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Automotive grade silicone couplers
- Designed to work with stock calibration
- Air filter placed to receive coolest densest air charge with maximum airflow
- 8-layer cotton gauze oiled air filter
- Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
- Wrinkle black finish on intake tube
Giving your truck’s 3.6L engine the airflow it deserves is a critical step in boosting performance. This intake system enhances engine power up by 11 HP and 9 ft. lbs. of torque. This V6 intake utilizes a larger aluminum intake tube to provide a smooth and uninterrupted stream of airflow into the throttle body. Coming in a wrinkle black finish, the piping on this intake is sure to upgrade the look in your truck's engine bay.
Included with this kit is the Power-Flow 8-Layer cotton gauze oiled air filter. This washable filter is easy to clean and delivers some of the greatest flow and filtration available on the market! Since this kit includes all the required hardware, installation is a simple and stress-free process, getting you on the road with better performance than ever before.
Order an Injen (PF7024WBC) Black Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System with an 8-Layer Oiled Filter for your 2017-2018 Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon with a 3.6L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.